2012年6月28日星期四

Tans, tears and tiaras

Every girl I know is getting a spray tan for our prom. It’s Essex and you can’t move for beauty salons. There is pressure to look good, as you don’t want people to think you look a state.
I make an effort every day, I’d never go out in a tracksuit with bed hair, and I definitely feel less confident at school, (comprehensive Mayflower High School), without my full make-up — foundation, mascara, eyeliner and blusher. 
AMY: Dress: £475, Shoes £45, Earrings, bracelet and ring £32, Tan, nails, eyelashes, teeth: £180 Limo: £32 Prom ticket: £35 TOTAL: £799
AMY: Dress: £475, Shoes £45, Earrings, bracelet and ring £32, Tan, nails, eyelashes, teeth: £180 Limo: £32 Prom ticket: £35 TOTAL: £799
Wannabe Wag: Amy wears dress £475, Shoes £45, Earrings, bracelet and ring £32, Tan, nails, eyelashes, teeth: £180. Limo: £32. Prom ticket: £35 TOTAL: £799
There’s even more pressure when it comes to the prom, which will be at a countryside hotel near Chelmsford.
It’s a massive excuse to get dressed up and be in competition with everyone else. I’ve been planning my outfit for years.

没有评论:

发表评论