2012年6月28日星期四

Jade wears dress: £400. Shoes: £65. Earrings and clutch bag: £145. Nails and false eyelashes: £31. Transport: Free. Prom ticket: £30 TOTAL: £671

I’ve been dreaming about a big pink Barbie dress since I saw Katie Price’s wedding when I was eight.
I spotted my dream dress in the window of a bridal shop in Bolton last November.
It was £1,500 and the same designer as Katie’s. I started crying when I tried it on, it was so lovely. My mum had tears in her eyes. The owner gave us a huge discount, but I think Mum, a social worker, would have bought it regardless. She likes dressing me up as a princess. I am very grateful that my parents could afford it.
Jade wears dress: £400. Shoes: £65. Earrings and clutch bag: £145. Nails and false eyelashes: £31. Transport: Free. Prom ticket: £30 TOTAL: £671
Inspired by Katie Price: Jade wears dress: £400. Shoes: £65. Earrings and clutch bag: £145. Nails and false eyelashes: £31. Transport: Free. Prom ticket: £30 TOTAL: £671
A girl I know isn’t coming because her mum couldn’t pay for an outfit. I felt so sorry for her, and offered a spare dress and crown, but she was too embarrassed to accept as she didn’t want anyone to find out she had to borrow clothes.
There has been a lot of competitiveness over the prom. Some girls have been more interested in their outfits than their exams, though I haven’t gone that far.
Katie Price is my style inspiration, she’s so pretty and glamorous. It doesn’t bother me that she was a glamour model, it’s her choice.
I’d never consider breast implants and I don’t wear lots of make-up, but I will be wearing fake eyelashes and hair extensions for the prom — my hair started falling out in chunks last year after I had too much bleach in it, so I wear extensions for nights out.
I’ll be using my own spray tanning booth that my mum bought me for Christmas, which I set up in our conservatory every Saturday. My best friends have been trying to outdo me by searching for bigger and brighter dresses. Mine is huge — 6ft wide and weighing half a stone. I’ll certainly be making an entrance.

没有评论:

发表评论