2014年10月10日星期五

IPAD CASES FOR KIDS the reviews

I purchased this case 9 months ago, and for those first 9 months, I was 100% pleased. My iPad Air snapped right in, with no undue force needed. It has a nice “grippy” feel to it, so that you always felt like you had a good hold on the iPad. The front cover easily tri-folds behind the iPad to serve as a “stand” for when you’re reading at a desk or table.The magnetic cover was great … easily closed securely and turned the iPad off.IPAD AIR CASE FOR KIDS/ipad case for kids /ipad 3 case for kids/ipad case for kids
But a couple weeks ago, I noticed the iPad slipping out of the case periodically. A big change from the secure hold the case always had had. And now, it doesn’t hold it at all …. the iPad really just “sits” in the case now, and is not held or secured at all.ipad 4 case for kids/ipad case for kids /ipad 3 case for kids/ipad case for kids
I’ve inspected the case and cannot see any cracks or chips, but whatever the problem is, it is no longer functional at all, since the iPad can easily slide right out.I have written the company about this, and will update this review when they respond back.IPAD 4 CASE FOR KIDS/ipad case for kids /ipad 3 case for kids/IPAD 4 CASE
UPDATE 8/1/14 : I emailed the company and heard back from them within 24 hours. They have offered to send a replacement product free of charge. I feel this warrants upgrading my review from its original 3 stars to 5 stars. I will update this review once I receive the replacement product.

没有评论:

发表评论